We welcome all inquiries from the media and will make every attempt to support you in preparing your stories. Please contact us at the numbers listed in the sidebar. We will put you in touch with the right person to answer your questions.
View Press Releases on:
- Kirkhaven Rolls Out Red Carpet for Valentine’s Day
- Master Gardeners Offer Sage Advice at Senior Plant Sale
- Nature Conservancy Presents Hydrofracking 101 at Valley Manor
- 10th Anniversary Arts & Musicfest Features Glenn Miller Orchestra
- Kirkhaven Pulls Out Its Last Nurses Station
- Santa and His Elves Host 3rd Graders at Valley Manor Dec 8, 2010
- Local Nursing Home Hosts International Culture Change Training Nov 2010
- Second-grader Inspires the Joey Project
- Day Program Celebrates Nat’l Adult Services Week 2010
- The Sage Project at Park Ave Festival Aug 7, 2010
- Seniorsfirst Arts & Musicfest 2010
- Kirkhaven Welcomes Pioneer Medical Director July 2010
- Senator Schumer’s press conference at Valley Manor 10/26/09
- The Bisque is Back! 9/30/09
- Artist’s Breakfast Group at 1570 Gallery 9/11/09
Click here to view background information about Seniorsfirst Communities & Services.
Valley Manor seniors recorded their stories for National Public Radio
Mrs. Elizabeth Gocker was one of several residents at Valley Manor invited by WXXI to record their stories for StoryCorps, a National Public Radio project sponsored by The Smithsonian Institute. Visit http://interactive.wxxi.org/podcasts to listen to recent broadcasts of Jane Schuster, Jean Tischer and David & Dot DuBois.